Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dunn's River Falls - Jamaica's Pride!


Jamaica's Dunn's River Falls is one of the Island's national treasures. The Falls is world famous and is an extremely popular tourist attraction.

Dunn's River Falls is located near the town of Ocho Rios which is in the Parish of St. Ann.

The cascading flow of water down the rocks causes the regeneration of the rocks from the deposits of calcium carbonate present in the water from the river.

Climbing the falls will be the highlight of your trip.

After visiting the falls for the first time, you will definitely want to return!

Jamaica's Dunn's River Falls - Truly... a sight to behold!





MY RESPONSE TO A COMMENT:

The following comment was made to my Blog and I would like to say a very special "thank you" to the person who spared the time to write this beautiful comment about one of the most beautiful islands in the world .... Jamaica, W.I. Here is the comment:


"In my first visit to the island I expected it to be just another vacation, but it was so much more. I immediately fell in love with the beautiful smiles of the people. It will be a place that I will return to as often as I can. I have never had so many strangers make you feel at home, it was actually the first vacation that I did not get home sick on. It will always be a special place for me".



If you would like to purchase cheap computers or computer parts or learn to build your own cheap computer, Click here to visit this Web site.

1 comment:

WiseJamaican said...

Wonderful site. Keep it up.